As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
If you have a holiday booked with Bournecoast Holiday Agents, you are planning to book your accommodation with us or you are staying in one of our properties now and have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus outbreak then please use this help page which should assist you with some of the questions you may have.
The government has removed any remaining domestic restrictions in England.
There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
"Bournecoast provides me with a fully managed service for my holiday let property. They are quick to respond to any and every situation including the current pandemic, putting health and safety measures in place. I am confident in their professional approach and know that I can rely on their expertise in the holiday let business."
HOLIDAY VISITOR REVIEW
"Many thanks for our awesome stay. The apartment was fantastic. We look forward to staying with you again. Many thanks to your fantastic team."
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds (use your own personal hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available)
- Always wash your hands when you go into the property and regularly through the day
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze, put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Please adhere to social distancing regulations at all times
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Your Holiday Property
Before your Arrival:
- Visitors who are currently self isolating due to having tested positive for COVID 19, experiencing symptoms or have a family member who have tested positive or have symptoms are recommended not to use the holiday accommodation provided, please contact us urgently if you need to cancel your holiday.
- Please comply with all the current regulations. UK Government Guidance
- All of the landlords or their changeover agents have been advised to comply with government cleaning guidelines prior to your arrival. Bournecoast Cleaning Protocol
- We advise you to bring your own personal hand sanitisers with you for use during your stay.
During Your Stay:
- Please follow all Government advice.
- Please wash your hands regularly and follow any personal hygiene recommendations.
- When spills of food or liquids occur please ensure that work surfaces are left in a clean and sanitised condition.
- Thoroughly wash crockery and cutlery after each use before putting them away.
- Please close toilet seats before flushing.
Departing the Property:
- Please wipe the property keys with antibacterial wipe or spray before returning the keys as instructed.
- Please put all pillow cases, bed sheets, duvet covers and towels in bags and tie the bags securely for collection (please leave pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress protectors on the beds for the changeover agents to deal with).
Visiting our Office
If you visit our office, please ensure that you use the hand sanitiser provided or wash your hands on entering and before leaving the building. In accordance with good hygiene, we will not shake your hand – please don’t be offended.
If Someone Becomes Unwell During Your Stay
If you or any of your party becomes ill during your stay please advise Bournecoast straight away and contact 111 for medical advice. If you are confirmed to have COVID-19, you should return home if you reasonably can. You should use private transport but only drive yourselves if you can do so safely.
If someone becomes unwell in your holiday property, the unwell person should use their own mobile phone to call either:
- 111, for NHS advice
- 999, if they’re seriously ill or injured or their life is at risk
They should tell the operator:
BUSY BEACH? NOT ANYMORE...
A brand new app has been launched by Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Tourism to help you - our visitors - stay safe and well when you visit our beautiful award-winning beaches.
We know how important your well-being is which is why, when you decide to visit our beaches, you get to #KnowBeforeYouGo and can have peace of mind knowing your safety is our number one priority.
Whether you're stretching your legs for a lovely evening walk or armed with a bucket and spade ready for a full weekend of sandy frolics, you can search for your slice of heaven with minimum fuss. The simple traffic-light system, updated with the latest technology regularly throughout the day by the on-site seafront rangers, shows which beaches across our glorious 15-mile coastline are the least congested so you can find your hot spot without the hotspots.
The app is currently available on the Apple App Store and Google Play and was developed in collaboration with BCP Council.
#RespectProtectEnjoy our destinations, #LeaveOnlyFootprints and bask in the sun's warm embrace.
We understand that there may be the need to cancel or move a reservation due to the Coronavirus outbreak, whilst we will do everything we can to assist you in this process the cancellation procedure will be determined by the way you originally made your reservation and the cancellation policy agreed by the owner of your property. As a booking agency please note that we do not hold the rental payments for your property and we are not a travel insurance company so are not able to directly refund rental payments to you without authorisation from the landlord. We are advising visitors to contact their personal travel insurance company to progress a claim with them for reimbursement of any rental lost as a result of specific cancellation policies which may apply to your reservation.
The first step, if you think you may need to cancel a reservation due to the Coronavirus, is to provide documentation to show that you have had to change or cancel travel:
- In order to comply with disease control restrictions implemented by relevant governmental or health authorities
- In order to perform medical or disease control duties in connection with the COVID-19 outbreak;
- As a result of flight or ground transport cancellations initiated by an airline or ground transport provider due to the COVID-19 outbreak;
- In the event that they are diagnosed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 by a medical or health authority.